Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Journey

So, it's been over a year since I last posted! So much has happened. Noah is now two years old! He's completely amazing! He has gotten a second set of tubes and they are really helping. I hope he out grows this pretty soon!

Brandon graduated from seminary. He's now Rev. Brandon. We moved to his first appointment in Tennessee. We're so happy to be out of Atlanta. We seem to be doing better as a couple now that we aren't in Atlanta.

The biggest change since my last blog is we now have a daughter. Her name is Sarah Elizabeth. She was born April 17, 2008. She's wonderful and we are so happy to have her in our family.

I start work on Monday. I'll be teaching 7th and 8th grade Math at Jonesborough Middle School in Jonesborough, TN. I was just hired a week ago today! I don't even have the textbooks and I haven't seen my classroom!! Kind of crazy!

Life is good! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home