Thursday, July 07, 2005

Two weeks until school starts...

I can't believe that it is only two weeks until school starts. I was offered a position at Summerour Middle School in Norcross, GA. I'll be teaching 6th Math on the International Baccalaureate team. I'm excited and nervous, all at the same time.

Brandon and I found a home in Lilburn, GA. We signed the lease yesterday. It's a cute little three bedroom in Old Town Lilburn. It has a nice yard for our cat. I hope we're happy there.

So, we're busy packing... I have lessons to plan... life is busy. Nevertheless, life is good, and God is good.

1 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Colin said...

How bizarre...I was looking at random blogs from Cullowhee and I came across yours. I live in Cullowhee now, but I went to Summerour MS during the years 1982-85. You'll probably never see this because it looks like you haven't been at your blog in forever, so I don't even know why I'm posting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home