Thursday, December 16, 2004

The semester is over...

YEAH! This semester is over! I only have to turn in a videotaped lesson to my University Supervisor and I'll offically be on break! The best part of this, I can actually use this blog for myself instead of a class. Who knows if I'll actually use this, but I'm going to give it my best try.

So, this has been the hardest semester I have ever been through. Since this is my second bachelor's degree, that's saying a lot. Not only did I have to deal with three very demanding classes, I also have to teach at least one lesson per week. It's been hard to keep up with everything. Now I'll only have stuff for internship to do. I won't have other classes to worry about. I will have seminar, but that won't be as hard as 3 classes and going to school two days a week. Now that I've said that, next semester is going to be 10 times harder...

Over Christmas Break, Brandon and I are going to Michigan. I have a brand new niece to meet! I'm very very excited. So, now I have one of each. Her name is Abigail Lee. She's a month and a half old. we meet her in 6 days!!!!!!

My husband, Brandon, graduates from college on Saturday. It's been a long journey, but we're excited that he's finally done. He'll have a short break before starting seminary at Candler. He starts next fall. So, for now, he'll be supporting me as I finish up my teaching degree and get my license.

Well, I'm pretty tired and I have to get up really early to tutor a high school student in Geometry. His EOC is tomorrow and he's pretty nervous about it. Hopefully I'll get back to this blogging thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home