Sunday, November 05, 2006

Guess blogging isn't going well

So, I decided to check here to see when the last time I blogged and noticed that it's been ages! I guess I'm not a very good blogger.

I'm now in my second year of teaching. My first year was a learning experience. I'm glad it's over. I feel that I'm doing a better job this year at teaching. It's the other stuff that's going on that makes me feel less effective...

First of all, I had a baby in July. I started school 4 weeks late. My sub didn't do what I expected her to do. She didn't even get through one unit and I left her two units. She also only graded 2 things while I was out. These were her words, "I don't take things home..." I was so mad. Progress Reports were due the week I got back. I have been behind since then. Not only do I have to catch up from being 2 units behind the rest of the teachers and all that grading, but I'm learning to live with a baby at home. Plus, my husband is having a hard time keeping up with his seminary work because of our son. We'll get through this semester some how...

So, that's what's going on with me...

Maybe I'll get better at this posting thing...who knows...

Karoline

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home