Sunday, April 15, 2007

ramblings

Life has just been too crazy to keep up with a post that I don't think anyone reads.

The CRCT is this week. That's our state standardized test. If we don't pass, it'll be the 4th year in a row that my school hasn't made AYP. I'm not sure that we will pass it... we'll see what happens.

On a personal note, Noah had surgery on Friday. he had tubes inserted into his ears. His ears were packed full of fluid and weren't draining. :( He's doing just fine...just a little fussy!!

Well, gotta get to bed!!

2 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Mr. J said...

I just discovered your blog, so now you know others ARE reading! I added a link in a recent entry on my blog.

I recently read the book Better by Atul Gawande where he discusses contemporary issues in the medical field. He has five suggestions about how to be a "positive deviant" from the norm. One of his suggestions is to write -- something, anything. You are accomplishing more than you realize with a blog.

Best wishes!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Christie said...

I am reading your blog!!! :) I am a Christian AND middle school math teacher too! I googled blog searched "middle school math" and found you! Is your husband finished with seminary?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home