Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Chapter 6 Reflection

I'm having to catch up on everything. We did Chapter 6 about 2 weeks ago and I just remembered I never did the reflection on it.

I enjoyed the video project. It was very fun to put together. I had never been video taped like that before. It was a good experience learning how to make prompts and read from them. I also enjoyed editing. My husband is excited because now I can video tape him kayaking and he can edit it and put it on his webpage.

I liked that we got to use the Macs. Some may of us are afraid of Macs. I have had some experience on Macs, but I'm more comfortable with PCs.

I am wondering how likely it is for schools to have the equipment for students to be able to check out. These video camaras are very expensive. The schools do not even have a computer for each on the of the students. How can they justify buying a video camara?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home