Thursday, August 26, 2004

First Post

I am sitting in my Computers in Education class. It is the first night in class. This is our first activity in class to create a blog. I had never heard of a blog before this evening. This should be interesting.

For those of you that are in my class or just randomly found my blog, I'll tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Karoline Berg. I am currently working on my Bachelor's of Science in Education at Western Carolina University. My major is Middle Grades and my focus area is Mathematics.

I have recently begun my first semester of internship. I am at a near by middle school. Though my focus area is Mathematics, my cooperating teacher also teaches Reading and Science. It will be interesting when I start the second semester of my internship when I full take over the class. I have not taken a science class since 1996. My cooperating teacher has two different math classes. She has a regular sixth grade math and an advanced math class (seventh grade math for sixth graders). There are two sections of sixth grade math and one second of advanced math. I am really excited about getting to work with both of these classes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home